Dump Truck Training
If you want to work in the mining industry as a Damp Truck operator then this is the course you need to complete.
This mine training course is designed to give participants theory and practical training in the operation of a haul truck on Australian coal mining sites.
Course code: RIIMPO311D Conduct Rigid Haul Truck Operations
The haul truck operations training course is held west of Brisbane, QLD.
What you can expect from this course:
- Interactive theory lessons conducted in the on-site training rooms.
- Trainers with real mining experience who will help you understand what it’s really like working on a mine site.
- Practical operations carried out at our ‘realistic’ mine site.
- Driving in low light enviroment, reversing, loading and tipping maneuvers.
- Working with other mine site vehicles.
- Safety and communications; and
- Instruction on defensive driving, skid control and risk management.
National qualification and certification
Once you have completed this course you will have a sound overview and practical experience of how safe operation of a dump truck. You will receive a nationally recognised qualification with RII competencies that will enable you to operate a haul truck on more Australian mine sites.
How the qualification system works
Please note: this course takes you through to partial completion of the competency RIIMPO311D – Conduct Rigid Haul Truck Operations unit.
To get the complete qualification, you must complete your training on a mine site and be signed off by the Site Senior Executive or his/her representative.
When the on-site work experience has been completed, only then will the full qualification be issued.
As Mine Machine Training is an information provider and not an RTO, we utilise the extensive training and industry experience of Industry Pathways (NPN: 32513), who are a leading provider of mining training in Australia.