Production Excavator Operator Komatsu & Hitachi
- Various Sites
- Open Cut Production Roles
- Great Rates and Conditions
- Komatsu 1250, 2000, Hitachi 1200, 1900, 2500, 3600
- Experience in an Open Cut Environment
- Current HR License
- A high attention to detail and pride in your work
- The ability to execute under pressure
- A positive and energetic approach with a strong work ethic
- Ability to integrate and contribute positively to the team
We have partnered with a Tier One Mining Contractor to provide workforce solutions to one of their marquee projects in the Mid West and Pilbara region of Western Australia. Our client is a market leader in their field, specialising in the delivery of large scale infrastructure and construction projects across the country.
Having reached the next phase of this project, employment opportunities now exist for highly skilled and motivated Excavator Operators Working as part of a team and further advancing your career, you’ll play an important role in the delivery of this marquee project. These highly sought-after role do, however, require some pedigree and experience to boot!
By meeting our expectations and kicking goals, you’ll be well looked after, truly valued and greatly appreciated. A few perks you can expect are:
- Excellent pay rates
- Long term employment opportunities
- Outstanding Camp & Facilities
- A vibrant and supportive work environment
- Playing a key role on a marquee project
HOW TO APPLY:
To take your career next level, simply click APPLY NOW.
The GO2 People are a leading provider of vertically integrated recruitment and building services to industry throughout Australia. Our day to day operations are underpinned by strong core values and an ethical approach to business principles which drive innovation, collaboration and an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement.
We’re waiting to hear from you!